Calculate the maximum wall load(in pounds per linear foot) that the edge of a concrete slab-on-grade floor can support by providing the following input:
- Compressive strength in pounds per square inch or kilo Pascals
- Modulus of subgrade reaction in picocurie or megapascals
- Slab thickness in inches or milli meter
Calculator of Concrete Slab Maximum Wall Load
P = 9.93 ( fc^0.5 )( te^2 ) ( ( k / (19000 ( fc^0.5 )( te^3 ) ) ) ^ 0.25
- fc – concrete compressive strength,
- k – modulus of subgrade reaction,
- te – slab thickness.
Note. This statistical сoncrete slab maximum wall load calculator is provided for your personal use and should be used as a guide only. Construction and other decisions should NOT be based on the results of this calculator. Although this calculator has been tested, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of its calculations or results.