This online calculator is designed to calculate the slope and deflection of a cantilever beam with uniformly varying load.
Slope at free end = P0L3 / 6EI
Deflection at any section = P0x2 ( x3 + 6L2 – 4Lx ) / 24EI
P0 = PL / (L-x)
- P0 – the maximum intensity
- P – the externally applied load
- E – the elastic Modulus
- I – the area moment of Inertia
- L – the length of the beam
- x – the position of the load.
Note. This statistical calculator for calculating cantilever beam with uniform load is provided for your personal use and should be used as a guide only. Construction and other decisions should NOT be based on the results of this calculator. Although this calculator has been tested, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of its calculations or results.