Ideal Body Proportions
Online calculator for calculating proportional figures for the wrist circumference formula McCallum. With this online calculator proportionality figures may amateur bodybuilding to achieve serious, but it is achievable results.
Ideal Body Proportions Formula For the Natural Athlete
This formula was created by expert methodist John McCallum. It’s based on the wrist girth:
- 6.5 waist girthis a chest girth.
- Waist girth equals 70% of chest.
- 53% of the chest equal to hip girth.
- Neck is equal to 37% of chest girth.
- Biceps is equal to 36% of chest girth.
- Lower leg is equal to 34%.
- Forearm girth is equal to 29% of chest girth.
people found this article helpful. What about you?